Vegan Raw Banoffee Pie
Gather your supplies from a bulk food store. Hand crush your nuts, patiently chop dates, & mix ingredients to create this vegan, raw, plastic-free, fossil fuel-free Banoffee Pie. YUM!
- 2 cups walnuts
- 1 cup dates
- 1 tbsp coconut oil
- 2 cups soft dates
- 1 cup coconut cream (cold & hard, like the hearts you are trying to warm & change. let the can sit in the freezer while you make the crust)
- 1/4 cup almond butter
- 1 tsp cinnamon
- 1/4 tsp sea salt
- 4 bananas sliced
- 1 can coconut cream (cold & hard)
- 1 cup vegan dark chocolate chips
- 1/2 cup coconut flakes
1. Chop, mix, & press the crust ingredients into the bottom of a cake pan. Put into fridge to set.
2. Chop dates fine & blend filling ingredients with fork (or beater) until creamy & toffee-like. Pour & spread on top of crust. Layer 2 bananas worth of slices. Put into fridge. (This photo is from the step!) 3. Whip coconut cream with fork (or blend) until fluffy. Spread into pan. Layer banana slices on top. Sprinkle chocolate & coconut on top. Serve fresh!