Spicy Roasted Zucchini Dip
Make zucchini noodles or "zoodles" and use the leftover zucchini cores to make a yummy dip!
- 5 zucchini cores
- 3-5 garlic cloves
- 1/2 tsp sea salt
- 1/2 tsp ground cumin
- 1/2 pepper
- 1 tbsp chilli or 1 fresh chilli, chopped
- 1/2 cup organic cashews, soaked overnight
- 1 tbsp fresh lemon juice
- Chop and toss the zucchini cores in oil, sea salt, pepper, cumin, chilli.
- Pop the zucchini, garlic, and chilli in the oven to bake at 190C/375F for 15 minutes.
- Take the garlic cloves out. Stir and let the zucchini bake for another 15 minutes or until golden.
- Put zucchini, garlic, cashews, & lemon juice in blender or food processor. Blend until smooth or to your desired texture.
- Voila! Delicious spicy dip. Top with a few chilli flakes for presentation