Life is short. BE A MERMAID.
Join me in Western Australia for a magical week of yoga, meditation, swimming with whale sharks in the incredibly biodiverse Ningaloo Reef, a special plastic pollution campaign, and practicing a plastic free lifestyle.
NINGALOO REEF • 7 Day Retreat• 18 - 24 July 2018
This is a long weekend adventure ideal for mermaids keen to take their love for their ocean to the next level. The marine environment in this area is teeming with life and the water is crystal clear. We will take boats out to where the whale sharks play to ignite our awe and enjoy the magic of the incredibly diverse marine eco system. We will also reflect on our experience and channel our love and inspiration towards positive action for our oceans and future. With our intentions clear, we will meditate, eat light, vegan Ayurvedic food, and practice yoga in order to open our hearts, minds, and bodies to guidance and intuition. We will create plastic free recipes and learn tips to reduce our impact.
- Afternoon • Fly into Exmouth, WA • Afternoon Airport Transfer to our Accommodation • Get settled • Opening Circle • Yoga & Meditation
- Evening • Formal Introductions, Plastics Discussion, Intention Setting • Welcome Dinner
- Morning • Vinyasa Yoga • Morning Meditation • Breakfast • Adventure to Turquoise Bay for snorkels & a hike
- Midday• Lunch • Plastic Free Day Spa Workshop: Toothpaste, Deodorant, Shampoo & Conditioner, Face Scrub, Face Mask •
- Evening • Dinner • Whale Shark Manifestation Meditation
- Morning • Yoga • Meditation • Breakfast • Expedition to seek & swim with Whale Sharks
- Evening • Arrival back to Mermaid House • Dinner • Optional Restorative Yoga
- Morning • Big Juicy Vinyasa Yoga • Morning Meditation • Breakfast
- Midday • Plastic Free Kitchen Workshop: Make Crunchy Granola & Ayurvedic Kitchari; Learn Kate's Fav Recipes (Bread, Crackers, Chips, Dips, Pasta, etc.); Discussion on Shopping & Storage • Picnic Lunch Spread
- Evening • Goddess Meditation at the ocean • Dinner with Cape Conservation Volunteers
- Morning • Yoga • Meditation • Home-made Granola Breakfast • Expedition to seek & swim with Whale Sharks
- Evening • Dinner (Optional in Town) • Gratitude Meditation • Heart Opening Sharing Circle
- Morning • Vinyasa Yoga • Morning Meditation • Breakfast • Beach Clean & Swim
- Midday • Lunch • Leadership & Empowerment Workshop
- Evening • Sunset at the Lighthouse • Farewell Dinner • Intention Manifestation & Closing Goddess Circle
- Morning• Vinyasa Yoga • Mini Mermaid Meditation to keep Rippling Outward!
- Midday • Farewell • 10 am Shuttles to Airport for 11:30am Flight (You are welcome to stay longer. It is a small town, so hard to do much without a rental car FYI)
In order to have as much time as possible in the water with whale sharks, our itinerary will be fluid as the ocean. All activities will be enjoyed, but the order may be rearranged as we do not plan to force nature in anyway. We are also not guaranteed to see any wildlife in the water, we are at nature's will, so will be banking up our ocean karma through conservation to maximise our snorkel luck. <3 Please only strong swimmers need apply. BOOKINGS CLOSE 20 JUNE. Limited spots remaining.
Accommodation is shared rooms. If you would like to pay extra for a private room, please get in contact ASAP through the booking form at the bottom of the page.
(These prices does not include flights or travel to Exmouth.)
What do we do?
Our 7 day program will entail gentle introduction to meditation and yoga practice to suit the group. Awakening and deepening our connection to body through movement and breath. In our stillness, allowing space for “spirit” to flow in and guide us to our higher purpose and path.
Our adventure activities are designed to enhance and inspire our personal and spiritual growth. Snorkelling to explore reef and discover marine life, sailing with the wind as our fuel, yoga with the sand between our toes, fresh tropical fruits, warming sunshine, and lush rainforest to feed us fresh oxygen and keep us grounded on this adventure of a lifetime.
Be a part of a committed group of women to support each other to our most vibrant experience of health, our greatest experiences of joy, and to live our most impactful life yet. There are limited spots available. We do this to foster greater connection in the group and support the journey of each individual.
We will be playing in the ocean and in nature, to connect to our childlike selves, finding immense joy, wonder, and awe as we explore and discover. Fostering deep gratitude, which is the foundation of our transformation.
Discover leadership skills from environmental activists and politicians, and soak in local wisdom with an indigenous community. Awaken your higher self and your greater purpose through daily yoga and meditation to strengthen and heal mind, body and spirit. Honour the divine feminine within us through ritual and ceremony.
What will I get from this program?
- A breakthrough experience that redefines your understanding of who and what you truly are.
- A taste of the Divine Goddess within—a soft, light, and fluid magic state—that redefines your understanding of who you are and the tools to come back to this state in “daily life.”
- A redefinition of the life, this world, and your place in it.
- An understanding and training in your body, a release of the mental constraints, balancing of emotional body, and relaxing into unity consciousness.
- Empowerment in your higher self, greater purpose, and lasting vision.
- An appreciation of the true interconnectedness and joy of life.
What will I experience?
- Daily yoga and awareness exercises to honour and awaken the body.
- Vegan Ayurvedic Food to support your health.
- Adventure activities to explore the exotic location and experience the natural beauty firsthand.
- Practicing naturalist skills and learning recipes for personal enrichment of life.
- Practice creating high level “Give Back” campaigns to encourage conservation in your community and circles.
- Support through sisterhood and ritual during your physical and psychic blossoming.
What types of mermaids should join?
- Women who are courageous enough to re-define who they are in the world, through feminine, positive, and fluid leadership.
- Women seeking to find and harness the magic within, explore how to keep it flowing, and direct it towards something of importance.
- Women who have an open mind and are curious about finding their edge in life and going outside of their comfort zone to discover themselves.
- Women who want to explore their passions and purpose, practice using their VOICE, and inspire change through their unique message.
- Women ready to adventure in exotic locations and form sisterhoods with incredible women.
- Women ready to explore natural solutions—including beauty, youthfulness, increased energy, vibrancy, and optimal physical health.
Who is it not for?
- People who do not want to grow or be challenged.
- People not open to travel, adventure, cultural differences, and the special moments or challenges that can occur within each of those.
- Those not ready to join a group experience and let go of boundaries.
- Women who belittle others, judge or place themselves above others.
What kind of challenges do I support people in working on?
Anxiety and Overwhelm Relief
- Confidence & Empowerment
- New Zest for life
- Community Cultivation & Leadership
- Reconnect to the Elements
- Increase Joy & Connect to childlike wonder
- Clarity of Purpose
- Overcoming Fear, Doubt, & Self-limitations
Who is the facilitator?
Kate's golden edge is to integrate fluid mermaid magic in with the environmental movement, reinventing conservation and aiding the collective shift through positive energy and luxury adventure. Kate feels called here in this lifetime to support the awakening of women leaders while helping them achieve even greater outcomes for their purpose, their community, and the planet.
Kate strives for mass global shift through feminine, fluid empowered PLAY. By releasing into childlike joy through adventure and "mermaiding" she opens hearts and minds to a new way of being. She has taught over 1 million people the skills to let go of the synthetic way of life, products, and relationships to return back to the organic and natural. Having led transformational adventures to exotic locations for women from all over the world and different backgrounds, she is consistent in her results. Creating powerful, lasting change in participants and leaving the visited location better than she found it. The Give Back Program is now over a decade old. Under this program Kate has worked along California legislators on the successful plastic bag ban campaign in California, she has sat on the board of Advisors to the Australian Minister of the Environment, worked on plastic pollution campaigns for GreenPeace, San Diego Coastkeeper, Surfrider Foundation, and founded the non-profit organisation Save the Mermaids in 2009.