Lead your mermaid dreams into reality.
Join me on a sailing adventure around the tropical Fijian islands where we will explore the wondrous blue sea, enjoy the sweet benefits of a plastic free lifestyle, and melt into a juicy yoga practice to keep us limber on this trip of a lifetime.
FIJI ISLANDS • 7 Day Retreat • MAY 18 - 24 2019
Not your average yoga retreat. This unique adventure holiday is ideal for ocean loving mermaids wanting an immersive and unique experience in tropical waters and lush lands. Incorporating plenty of underwater time for exploring and interacting with sea life! As well as important conservation efforts to clean beaches, learn to travel without disposable plastics, hear about important local issues from the Head of Green Peace Pacific! You choose your activities and level of involvement, learn from the sailing crew and hoist some sails or relax in the nets with a book while we explore true paradise.
DAY 1 - Saturday May 18
• Arrive • Visit Local Markets • Kava Tasting with Locals
• Sail to Malolo Island! • Nature Walk & Vinyasa Yoga
• Information on local Fijian Eco Systems & Marine Debris with Green Peace Pacific
• Introductions, Plastics Discussion & Intention Setting under the FULL MOON
DAY 2 - Sunday May 19
• Sunrise meditation • Wake Up Swim & Snorkel in Mermaid Fins
• Yoga on the Sand Island • Sail
• Plastic Free Workshop to De-Plastic Your Bathroom: make our own body products!• New Moon Meditation
DAY 3 - Monday May 20
• Yoga & Meditation • Beach Cleanup • Snorkel
• Separation of plastics & Data Input with Tangaroa Blue
• Open discussion & Idea Share • Evening Star Gazing
DAY 4 - Tuesday May 21
Visit Village • Mermaid Crafting Workshop
DAY 5 - Wednesday May 22
• Meditation • Mermaid Snorkel • Hike
• Sail • Plastic Free Workshop: De-Plastic Your Kitchen
• Yoga • Dinner • Night Swim
DAY 6 - Thursday May 23
• Meditation• Morning Swim • Yoga on the beach • Beach Clean
• Mermaid Photoshoot • Closing Ceremony
• Big Ideas, & Intention Setting • Dinner Out
DAY 7 - Friday May 24
• Swim • Breakfast • Meditation • Yoga • Love Workshop
• Sail to Port • Check-out • Transfers to Nadi international airport
Our catamaran is crewed and outfitted with daily supplies and snorkelling gear, but you are encouraged to bring your own. Please bring your own yoga mat and towels. Accommodation, vegetarian meals, and airport transfers are provided.
We take all steps to ensure your safety, however sailing and adventure activities do have risks. We do not control the weather, though will work with it to bring you the best possible experience each day. It is recommend you have private travel insurance for any unforeseen circumstances. This also means the itinerary is subject to change on a daily if not hourly basis. Being on a sailboat in the ocean means we are at the mercy of the weather, although all conditions are magic in Fiji, we appreciate your flexibility as we adjust our schedule to ensure all activities fit!
All meals on our retreat are vegetarian. Most breakfasts will be an array of fresh fruits and lunch and dinner will be Ayurvedic Indian inspired. Please get in touch ASAP with specific dietary requests, concerns, & questions! There is the option for fresh seafood and also for Vegan.
If you arrive early or wish to stay later, I recommend Fiji Beach House , which is a cheap, 100 km bus ride from Nadi and the airport.
Get in touch if you have any questions about what to bring and do let us know if you have your own snorkel mask, fins, and/or jars you would like to bring for our plastic free workshop, so we can account for what to have onboard!