Why not live an EXTRAORDINARY life? Now is your time.
JOIN A MERMAID EXPERIENCE
What types of mermaids should join?
- Women who are courageous enough to re-define who they are in the world
- Women ready to explore natural solutions—including beauty, youthfulness, increased energy, vibrancy, and optimal physical health.
- Women seeking to find and harness the magic within, explore how to keep it flowing, and direct it towards something of importance.
- Women who have an open mind and are curious about finding their edge in life, outside their comfort zones.
- Women ready to adventure in exotic locations and form sisterhoods with incredible women.
- Women who want to explore their passions and purpose, practice using their VOICE, and inspire change through their unique message.
- Women ready to let their full power pour forth, ready to sparkle BRIGHT, find their natural flow in life, & step into positive, FEMININE leadership!
What kind of challenges do I support people in working on?
- Anxiety and Overwhelm Relief
- Confidence & Empowerment
- New ZEST for life
- Community Cultivation & Leadership
- Reconnect to the Elements
- Increase Joy & Connect to childlike wonder
- Overcoming Fear, Doubt, & Self-limitations
- Clarity of Purpose
What do we do?
- Adventure with a committed group of women to support each other to our most vibrant experiences of health, our greatest experiences of joy, and to live our most impactful life yet. There are very limited spots available. We do this to foster greater connection in the group and support the journey of each individual.
- Discover top leadership skills from environmental activists or local politicians. Soak in local wisdom with native elders. Awaken your higher self and your greater purpose through daily yoga and meditation to strengthen and heal mind, body and spirit. Honour the divine feminine within us through ritual and ceremony.
- We will be playing in the ocean and in nature, to connect to our childlike selves, finding immense joy, wonder, and awe as we explore and discover. Fostering deep gratitude, which is the foundation of our transformation.
Daily discussions and workshops
Our 7 day program will entail gentle introduction to meditation and yoga practice. Beginning to awaken or deepen our connection to body through movement and breath. In our stillness, allowing space for “spirit” to flow in and guide us to our high purpose and path.
Our locations vary, all of our adventure activities are designed to enhance and inspire our personal and spiritual growth. Snorkelling to explore reef and discover marine life, sailing with the wind as our fuel, yoga with the sand between our toes, fresh tropical fruits, warming sunshine. Lush rainforest to feed us fresh oxygen or bright red dirt-crusted valleys for incredible hikes to vistas, grounding on this adventure of a lifetime.
What will I get from this program?
- A breakthrough experience that redefines your understanding of who and what you truly are.
- A taste of the Divine Goddess within—a light, soft, powerful, fluid magic state—and the tools to come back to this state in “daily life.”
- An understanding and training in your body, a release of the mental constraints, balancing of emotional body, and relaxing into unity consciousness.
- Empowerment in your higher self, greater purpose, and lasting vision.
- An appreciation of the true interconnectedness of nature.
- New perspective on this life, this world, and your place in it.
What specifically will I experience?
- Daily yoga and meditation to honour and awaken the body. Optional twice a day practice.
- Vegan Ayurvedic Food to support your health.
- Adventure activities to explore the exotic location and experience the natural beauty firsthand.
- Practicing naturalist skills and learning recipes for personal enrichment of life.
- Practice creating high level “Give Back” campaigns to encourage conservation in your community and circles.
- Support through sisterhood and ritual during your physical and psychic blossoming.
LIFE IS SHORT. BE A MERMAID.
What is the investment?
It ranges for each retreat! Each retreat is located in different location, different environment, different country. However, early booking is incentivised with a discounted price! This is to help us secure the best of the best! Also gives you the chance to secure your spot & plan ahead!
Note: Due to the high demand of women wanting to attend and the limited number of spots, please be patient. In the event that this is full, we will be doing other dates.
Who are the facilitators?
Kate Nelson, Plastic Free Mermaid, who advocates for individual and global shifts through feminine, fluid, and empowered PLAY. By releasing into childlike joy through adventure and "mermaiding," she opens hearts and minds to a new way of being. She has taught over 1 million people the skills to let go of the synthetic way of life, products, and relationships to return back to the organic and natural. Having led transformational adventures to exotic locations for women from all over the world and different backgrounds, she is consistent in her results. Creating powerful, lasting change in participants and leaving the visited location better than she found it.
The Give Back Program is now over a decade old. Under this program Kate has worked along California legislators on the successful plastic bag ban campaign in California. She has sat in Parliament House advising the Australian Minister of the Environment. She has worked on plastic pollution campaigns for GreenPeace, San Diego Coastkeeper, Surfrider Foundation, and founded the non-profit organisation Save the Mermaids in 2009.
Kate's golden edge is to integrate fluid mermaid magic in with the environmental movement, reinventing conservation and aiding the collective shift through positive energy and luxury adventure. Kate feels called here in this lifetime to support the awakening of women leaders while helping them achieve even greater outcomes for their purpose, their community, and the planet.
Get in touch with questions or to arrange a payment plan:
PHONE : +61 411 893 543 EMAIL : MERMAID@IQUITPLASTICS.COM